It’s Monday again and you know what that means…it’s time for another AWESOME inspiration! This week it’s a cute set of owl vases…
And here is what I did…
Here’s the details…
- Basic White – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Basic White – 4 x 5 1/4, run through the Raindrops embossing folder, add to card front
- Flirty Flamingo, Smoky Slate Balmy Blue – cut out designer table, add to card front as shown
- Basic White – stamp 3 owls, color with Blends, cut out and add to card front using dimensionals
- Flirty Flamingo – 1/2 x 1 3/4, stamp greeting in Memento cut into slants on each side, add pieces of Smoky Slate – 1/4 x 2 1/4, add to card front using dimensionals
- Add some blue Pastel Adhesive Backed Sequins to finish off
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check out Connie’s ADORABLE card!
And now for our latest collection…
Love is in the air and Stampin’ Up!’s COUNTRY BOUQUET BUNDLE is brand new in the January-April 2023 Mini Catalog! This stamp set has lots of hearts and florals, but it isn’t just for Valentine’s Day! We’ve combined the COUNTRY BOUQUET BUNDLE with the COUNTRY FLORAL LANE DESIGNER PAPER for a sweet look! Our COUNTRY BOUQUET COLLECTION has step-by-step tutorials with FOUR cards and TWO small favor ideas that are quick and easy to whip up for your favorite friend or family member! See more details HERE!
|Set(s):||Adorable Owls (SAB)|
|Paper:||Basic White, Flirty Flamingo, Smoky Slate, Balmy Blue|
|Ink:||Memento Black; BLENDS: Flirty Flamingo, Smoky Slate, Balmy Blue, Pale Papaya|
|Other:||Designer Tags Dies, Raindrops Embossing Folder, Pastel Adhesive Backed Sequins, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!