And it’s Saturday again! This week our theme for the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Hop is Bringing in the New Year. I just LOVE new alphabet set and sooooo glad that it has numbers in it too!
Here’s the details…
- Very Vanilla – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Lights Aglow DSP – black/gold print – 2 x 3 3/4, 1 1/2 x 3 3/4, 1 1/4 x 3 3/4, add to card front
- Very Vanilla – cut out one side of the large Celebrations Tag die
- Glimmer Specialty Paper (gold) – cut out 2023, add to tag
- Basic Black – stamp happy from Biggest Wish in Versamark, gold emboss, add to tag using dimensionals
- Add piece of Satin Edged Ribbon to tag and some gold Festive Pearls
- Add tag to card front using dimensionals
And now for our latest collection…
Love is in the air and Stampin’ Up!’s COUNTRY BOUQUET BUNDLE is brand new in the January-April 2023 Mini Catalog! This stamp set has lots of hearts and florals, but it isn’t just for Valentine’s Day! We’ve combined the COUNTRY BOUQUET BUNDLE with the COUNTRY FLORAL LANE DESIGNER PAPER for a sweet look! Our COUNTRY BOUQUET COLLECTION has step-by-step tutorials with FOUR cards and TWO small favor ideas that are quick and easy to whip up for your favorite friend or family member! See more details HERE!
|Paper:||Very Vanilla, Basic Black, Lights Aglow DSP|
|Other:||Alphabet a la Mode Dies, Celebrations Tag Dies, Festive Pearls, Satin Edged Ribbon, Gold Embossing Powder, Dimensionals|
Click Previous to go back to Create with Connie and Mary site and forward to the see what Lori has been up to!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!