Happy Thursday! This week it’s sketch inspiration time…
This is was perfect for the Framed Floret set and paper…
Here’s the details…
- Balmy Blue – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Fitting Florets DSP – 4 different prints 1 1/8 x 4 1/4, add to card front
- Soft Succulent and Basic White – cut out small frame, add to card front using dimensionals
- Night of Navy – 1/2 x 3 5/8, stamp greeting in Versamark, white emboss
- Basic White – using reverse stamping technique, stamp flower image, color with Blends, cut out, add to greeting, add to card front using dimensionals
- Add some Balmy Blue Fine Sparkle Adhesive Backed Gems to finish off
All ready to send out!
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary and see what our AMAZING design team has done!
Check out our latest collection…
Love is in the air and Stampin’ Up!’s COUNTRY BOUQUET BUNDLE is brand new in the January-April 2023 Mini Catalog! This stamp set has lots of hearts and florals, but it isn’t just for Valentine’s Day! We’ve combined the COUNTRY BOUQUET BUNDLE with the COUNTRY FLORAL LANE DESIGNER PAPER for a sweet look! Our COUNTRY BOUQUET COLLECTION has step-by-step tutorials with FOUR cards and TWO small favor ideas that are quick and easy to whip up for your favorite friend or family member! See more details HERE!
|Paper:||Basic White, Balmy Blue, Night of Navy, Soft Succulent, Fitting Florets DSP|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Versamark; Blends: Balmy Blue, Soft Succulent|
|Other:||Framed Florets Dies, Fine-Sparkle Adhesive Backed Gems, White Embossing Powder, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!