Happy Tuesday everyone and welcome to our Creatively Simple post where Connie and I take a theme each month am make ‘simple’ cards! I LOVE simple cards! This month it’s
Here’s my card for this week…here’s what I did..
Here’s the details…
- Cherry Cobbler – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Lights Aglow DSP – 3 1/2 x 4 3/4, add to card front
- Very Vanilla – 2 1/4 x 3 1/2, stamp greeting in Versamark and gold emboss, layer onto Cherry Cobbler – 2 1/2 x 3 3/4, add to card front
- Brushed Metallic Gold paper – cut out bell leave in pieces, add to card front
- Add Flat Jingle Bell Trinket
- Tie small bow in Gold Satin Edge Ribbon and add to card front to finish off
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check out Connie’s ADORABLE card!
And now for our latest collection…
Do you enjoy creating hand-made gifts for co-workers, neighbors, your mail person and package delivery drivers but often run out of time? We are back again this year with a brand-new GIFTS OF GOOD TASTE 2022 COLLECTION with SIX new packaging idea tutorials along with SIX more of our favorite holiday cookie and candy recipes! This year we’ve used Santa’s Delivery Bundle and Santa Express DSP for our decorating ideas, but you could mix the packaging ideas up with stamps and dies you already own…the recipe and package design are what is most important! See more details here!
|Paper:||Very Vanilla, Cherry Cobbler, Lights Aglow DSP, Brushed Metallic Gold Paper|
|Other:||Decorated Pines Dies, Flat Jingle Bell Trinkets, Gold Edged Satin Ribbon, Gold Embossing Powder|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!