Happy Tuesday everyone and welcome to our Creatively Simple post where Connie and I take a theme each month am make ‘simple’ cards! I LOVE simple cards! This month it’s
Here’s my card for this week…here’s what I did..
Here’s the details…
- Very Vanilla – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Very Vanilla – 3 3/4 x 5, run through the Merry Melody Embossing Folder, add to card front
- Lights Aglow DSP – 1 3/4 x 4 1/4, cut into banner on both sides, add to card front
- Glimmer Specialty Paper (gold) – 1/4 x 4 3/4, add to card front
- Brushed Metallic Paper – cut out large snowflake and detail, add to card front
- Very Vanilla – stamp greeting in Versamark, gold emboss, cut out with the Labels Aglow Die, add to card front using dimensionals
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check out Connie’s ADORABLE card!
And now for our latest collection…
Do you enjoy creating hand-made gifts for co-workers, neighbors, your mail person and package delivery drivers but often run out of time? We are back again this year with a brand-new GIFTS OF GOOD TASTE 2022 COLLECTION with SIX new packaging idea tutorials along with SIX more of our favorite holiday cookie and candy recipes! This year we’ve used Santa’s Delivery Bundle and Santa Express DSP for our decorating ideas, but you could mix the packaging ideas up with stamps and dies you already own…the recipe and package design are what is most important! See more details here!
|Paper:||Very Vanilla, Lights Aglow DSP, Glimmer Specialty Paper, Brushed Metallic Paper|
|Other:||Twinkle Lights Dies, Label Aglow Dies, Merry Melody Embossing Folder, Gold Embossing Powder, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!