It’s Monday again and you know what that means…it’s time for another AWESOME inspiration! This week it’s a pretty holly garland…
I kept mine pretty simple…
Here’s the details…
- Basic White – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Vellum – 2 1/2 x 4 3/4, run through the Pines Embossing Folder, add to card front
- Basic White – cut out Stitched Frame, add to card front
- Basic White – 1/2 x 3, stamp greeting in Versamark and silver emboss, layer onto piece of silver foil – 1/4 x 3 3/4, ad to card front using dimensionals
- Garden Green – stamp large detailed holly in Versmark, silver emboss, cut out
- Bermuda Bay – stamp small detailed holly in Versamark, silver emboss, cut out, layer, add some silver cord behind and add to card front using dimensionals
- Basic White – stamp detailed berries in Versamark, silver emboss, cut out, add to card front
- Add two green Festive Pearls to finish off
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check out Connie’s ADORABLE card!
And now for our latest collection…
Celebrate the most magical time of the year with the SNOWMAN MAGIC BUNDLE that helps you create unique, fun, and oh-snow-charming seasonal crafts. The stamps and dies coordinate perfectly so you can accessorize and layer each look from snowmen to snowscapes. With over 20 stamps to mix and match, and fun seasonal sentiments, you can get creative in bringing your snowman to life! Add snowflakes, stars, evergreens, and furry friends to complete each look.
We’ve combined the SNOWMAN MAGIC BUNDLE with the STORYBOOK GNOMES DESIGNER PAPER for a wintery background. This Collection contains FOUR card tutorials and TWO gift card holder tutorials to get you ready for the holiday season and winter special occasions! See more details HERE!
|Set(s):||Leaves of Holly|
|Paper:||Basic White, Garden Green, Bermuda Bay, Silver Foil, Vellum|
|Other:||Holly Leaves Dies, Pines Embossing Folder, Elegant Trim, Festive Pearls, Silver Embossing Powder, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!