And it’s Saturday again! This week our theme for the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Hop is All That Glistens. I just had to use the Snowflake Specialty Vellum for this one…
Here’s the details…
- Basic White – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Snowflake Specialty Vellum – 4 x 5 1/4, add to card front
- Silver Foil – cut out largest frame, leave center oval in, add to card front
- Basic White – stamp greeting in Versamark and Silver Emboss, cut out with the smallest Framed Florets die, add to card front using dimensionals
- Silver Foil – cut out small bow from the Decorated Pines dies, add to card front
- Add some silver Festive Pearls to finish off
And now for our latest collection…
Celebrate the most magical time of the year with the SNOWMAN MAGIC BUNDLE that helps you create unique, fun, and oh-snow-charming seasonal crafts. The stamps and dies coordinate perfectly so you can accessorize and layer each look from snowmen to snowscapes. With over 20 stamps to mix and match, and fun seasonal sentiments, you can get creative in bringing your snowman to life! Add snowflakes, stars, evergreens, and furry friends to complete each look.
We’ve combined the SNOWMAN MAGIC BUNDLE with the STORYBOOK GNOMES DESIGNER PAPER for a wintery background. This Collection contains FOUR card tutorials and TWO gift card holder tutorials to get you ready for the holiday season and winter special occasions! See more details HERE!
|Set(s):||Framed & Festive|
|Paper:||Basic White, Silver Foil, Snowflake Specialty Vellum|
|Other:||Framed Florets Dies, Decorated Pies Dies, Festive Pearls, Dimensionals|
Click Previous to go back to Create with Connie and Mary site and forward to the see what Lori has been up to!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!