It’s Monday again and you know what that means…it’s time for another AWESOME inspiration! This week it’s cool color combo…
LOVE these colors together…
Here’s the details…
- Polished Pink – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Soft Succulent – 2 3/4 x 4 1/2, run through the Pines embossing folder, add to card front
- Evening Evergreen – 1/4 x 5, add to card front
- Basic White – 2 3/4 x 3 1/2, stamp greeting in Melon Mambo, add to card front using dimensionals
- Basic White – stamp wreath in Soft Succulent, twigs in Evening Evergreen and berries in Melon Mambo, stamp bow in Polished Pink, cut everything out add to card front using dimensionals
- Add some gold Festive Pearls to finish off
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check out Connie’s ADORABLE card!
And now for our latest collection…
Celebrate the season with the elegant LEAVES OF HOLLY STAMP SET and HOLLY BERRY DIES! Take advantage of the two-step design to stamp greenery images with added texture and dimension. Try out different color combinations on your leaves and berries to create beautiful boughs of holly. The HOLLY BERRY DIES include multiple detailed layers of holly leaves and berries, giving you the opportunity to keep it simple or step it up. And two label dies are perfect for framing those festive holiday greetings and sentiments. We’ve combined the LEAVES OF HOLLY BUNDLE with the BOUGHS OF HOLLY DESIGNER PAPER for a rich, traditional Christmas feel. This Collection contains three card tutorials (one a fun fold!) and a cute holiday gift idea great for craft shows or to give a special friend! See more details here!
|Paper:||Basic White, Polished Pink, Soft Succulent, Evening Evergreen|
|Ink:||Polished Pink, Melon Mambo, Soft Succulent, Evening Evergreen|
|Other:||Pines Embossing folder, Festive Pearls, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!