And it’s Saturday again! This week our theme for the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Hop is “gratitude”
Here’s the details…
- Basic White – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Vellum – 3 1/3 x 4 1/2, run through Leaf Fall embossing folder, add to card front
- Basic White – ink leaf in Bermuda Bay, cut out; next touch some of the tips in Versamark and gold emboss, add to card front
- Bermuda Bay = 7/8 x 2 1/4, stamp greeting in Veramark and gold emboss, cut into banner, add to card front
- Elegant Trim – tie a small bow with long ends, add to card front
- Add two Gold Adhesive Backed Swirls to finish off
And now for our latest collection…
Celebrate the season with the elegant LEAVES OF HOLLY STAMP SET and HOLLY BERRY DIES! Take advantage of the two-step design to stamp greenery images with added texture and dimension. Try out different color combinations on your leaves and berries to create beautiful boughs of holly. The HOLLY BERRY DIES include multiple detailed layers of holly leaves and berries, giving you the opportunity to keep it simple or step it up. And two label dies are perfect for framing those festive holiday greetings and sentiments. We’ve combined the LEAVES OF HOLLY BUNDLE with the BOUGHS OF HOLLY DESIGNER PAPER for a rich, traditional Christmas feel. This Collection contains three card tutorials (one a fun fold!) and a cute holiday gift idea great for craft shows or to give a special friend! See more details here!
|Paper:||Basic White, Bermuda Bay, Vellum|
|Ink:||Bermuda Bay, Versamark|
|Other:||Leaf Fall Embossing Folder, Elegant Trim, Gold Adhesive Backed Swirls, Gold Embossing Powder|
Click Previous to go back to Create with Connie and Mary site and forward to the see what Lori has been up to!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!