Happy Tuesday everyone and welcome to our Creatively Simple post where Connie and I take a theme each month am make ‘simple’ cards! I LOVE simple cards! This month it’s
Here’s my card for this week…here’s what I did..
Here’s the details…
- Poppy Parade – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Basic White – 3 1/2 x 5, run through Whimsical Trees Embossing Folder, add to card front
- Santa Express DSP – green print and red print – 1 1/2 x 3 1/2, add each to car drontr
- Basic White – stamp one candy cane in Shaded Spruce and the other in Real Red, cut out, add to card fornt
- Shaded Spruce – 1 x 1 3/4, stamp greeting in Versamark, white emboss, add to card fornt
- Tie bow in Iridescent trim, add to card front to finish of
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check out Connie’s ADORABLE card!
And now for our latest collection…
|Set(s):||Sweet Candy Cane|
|Paper:||Basic White, Poppy Parade, Shaded Spruce, Santa Express DSP|
|Ink:||Real Red, Shaded Spruce, Versamark|
|Other:||Candy Cane Dies, Whimsical Trees Embossing Folder, Iridescent Trim, White Embossing Powder|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!