It’s Monday again and you know what that means…it’s time for another AWESOME inspiration! This week it’s a fun cake…
Those little gnomes are just so darn cute…
Here’s the details…
- Smoky Slate – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Basic White – 3 3/4 x 5 1/2, add to card front
- Snowflake Specialty Paper – 3 1/2 x 5 1/2, add to card front
- Cut out large Framed Florets once in Smoky Slate and once in Basic White; add Smoky Slate frame to card, stamp greeting on white oval in Basic Grey, add to card front
- Basic White – stamp two gnomes in Memento Black, color with Blends, cut out, add to card front using dimensionals
- Add 2 silver Festive Pearls to finish off
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check out Connie’s ADORABLE card!
And now for our latest collection…
|Paper:||Basic White, Smoky Slate, Snowflake Specialty paper|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Basic Grey; BLENDS: Smoky Slate (both) Basic Black (light)|
|Other:||Framed Florets Dies, Festive Pearls, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!