Happy Thursday! This week it’s sketch inspiration time…
The Texture Chic DSP is just so yummy I had to use it…
Here’s the details…
- Basic White – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Snowflake Specialty Paper (flocked dotted) – 3 x 5 1/2, add to card front
- Gold Foil – cut out two strips 1/4 x 5 1/2, add to each side of the dotted paper
- Garden Green – cut out pine bough, add to card front
- Real Red – cut out two of the detailed ornaments, add to card front
- Gold Foil – cut out 2 bows, add to ornaments
- Real Red – 3/4 x 1 3/4, stamp greeting in Versamark, gold emboss, cut into banner, add to card front using dimensionals
- Add some Gold Adhesive Backed Swirls to finish off
All ready to send out!
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary and see what our AMAZING design team has done!
Check out our latest collection…
|Set(s):||Sweet Candy Cane|
|Paper:||Basic White, Real Red, Garden Green, Snowflake DSP, Gold Foil|
|Other:||Decorated Pines Dies, Gold Adhesive Backed Swirls, Gold Embossing Powder, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!