Happy Tuesday everyone and welcome to our Creatively Simple post where Connie and I take a theme each month am make ‘simple’ cards! I LOVE simple cards! This month it’s
Here’s my card for this week…here’s what I did..
Here’s the details…
- Mint Macaron – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Polished Pink – 1/2 x 5 1/2, add to left side of card
- Basic White- 3 1/2 x 5 1/2, stamp greeting in Polished Pink, add to card front
- Snowflake DSP – 3 1/2 x 4, add to card front
- Glimmer Specialty Paper – 1/4 x 3 3/4, add to card front
- Mint Macaron – stamp both large and small holly detailed leaves in Mint Macaron, cut out, add to card front using dimensionals
- Polished pink – stamp detailed berries in Polished Pink, cut out, add to card front
- Add a couple of silver Festive Pearls to finish off
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check out Connie’s ADORABLE card!
And now for our latest collection…
|Set(s):||Leaves of Holly|
|Paper:||Basic White, Mint Macaron, Polished Pink, Snowflake DSP, Glimmer Specialty Paper|
|Ink:||Mint Macaron, Polished Pink|
|Other:||Holly Berry Dies, Festive Pearls, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!