Happy Tuesday everyone and welcome to our Creatively Simple post where Connie and I take a theme each month am make ‘simple’ cards! I LOVE simple cards! This month it’s
Here’s my card for this week…here’s what I did..
Here’s the details…
- Basic White – 4 1/4 x 11
- Snowflake Specialty paper – 3 3/4 x 5, add to card front
- Basic White – cut out largest oval frame (Fitted Florets Dies) and use the center oval, stamp greeting in Cherry Cobbler, add to card front using dimensionals
- Silver Foil – cut out bell, add to card front
- Evening Evergreen – cut out bough, add to bell
- Cherry Cobbler – cut out bow, add to bell
- Add silver Festive Pearls to finish off
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check out Connie’s ADORABLE card!
And now for our latest collection…
Stampin’ Up!’s new SWEETEST CHRISTMAS SUITE makes creating cards, tags and more as easy as 1-2-3! With the Sweet Candy Canes Bundle, you can stamp and die cut candy canes in the color of your choice (one for each direction) or cut them out from the Sweetest Christmas Designer Paper! And we LOVE the inside/outside verses in this set! The Christmas Banners Bundle allows you to create a personalized banner greeting, then fill in around the banners and candy canes with boughs of holly, pine branches and leafy sprigs greenery. The traditional designs and images in both bundles work together for perfect coordination. Our SWEETEST CHRISTMAS SUITE COLLECTION features tutorials for four projects…three cards (one a special fold) and a cute 3D holiday decorating project! See more details HERE!
|Paper:||Basic White, Cherry Cobbler, Evening Evergreen, Silver Foil, Snowflake Specialty Paper|
|Other:||Decorated Pines Dies, Framed Florets Dies, Festive Pearls, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!