It’s Monday again and you know what that means…it’s time for another AWESOME inspiration! This week it’s a cute Halloween print…
Perfect for the Scary Cute set…
Here’s the details…
- Pumpkin Pie – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Very Vanilla – 3 1/4 x 5, put on 2″ circle mask; use Blender Brush to add Mango Melody, Pumpkin Pie and Cajun Craze, stamp bats in Memento Black
- Basic Black – 5/8 x 5, add to bottom of panel
- Celebrate Everything DSP (black/yellow star print) – TWO pieces 1/2 x 5, add to top and bottom of panel, add to card front using dimensionals
- Basic Black – cut out haunted house add to card front
- Very Vanilla – stamp the 3 little kids in Memento Black, cut out
- Pumpkin Pie – 3/8 x 1 1/4, stamp boo in Memento Black, cut into banner, add behind kids, add to card front using dimensioanls
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check out Connie’s ADORABLE card!
And now for our latest collection…
Stampin’ Up!’s new SWEETEST CHRISTMAS SUITE makes creating cards, tags and more as easy as 1-2-3! With the Sweet Candy Canes Bundle, you can stamp and die cut candy canes in the color of your choice (one for each direction) or cut them out from the Sweetest Christmas Designer Paper! And we LOVE the inside/outside verses in this set! The Christmas Banners Bundle allows you to create a personalized banner greeting, then fill in around the banners and candy canes with boughs of holly, pine branches and leafy sprigs greenery. The traditional designs and images in both bundles work together for perfect coordination. Our SWEETEST CHRISTMAS SUITE COLLECTION features tutorials for four projects…three cards (one a special fold) and a cute 3D holiday decorating project! See more details HERE!
|Paper:||Very Vanilla, Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black, Celebrate Everything DSP|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Mango Melody, Pumpkin Pie, Cajun Craze|
|Other:||Scary Silhouettes Dies, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!