And it’s Saturday again! This week our theme for the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Hop is to animals. I just couldn’t resist the cute little dog and cat in the mini…
Here’s the details…
- Soft Seafoam – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Santa Express DSP = THREE pieces 1 1/2 x 3 3/4, add to card front
- Basic White – 2 x 3 1/2, stamp greeting in Real Red, add to card front using dimensionals
- Glimmer Specialty Paper – green 1/4 x 4 1/4, add to card front
- Basic White – stamp image in Memento Black, color using Blends, cut out, add to card front using dimensionals
- Add some gold Festive Pearls to finish off
And now for our latest collection…
Stampin’ Up!’s new SWEETEST CHRISTMAS SUITE makes creating cards, tags and more as easy as 1-2-3! With the Sweet Candy Canes Bundle, you can stamp and die cut candy canes in the color of your choice (one for each direction) or cut them out from the Sweetest Christmas Designer Paper! And we LOVE the inside/outside verses in this set! The Christmas Banners Bundle allows you to create a personalized banner greeting, then fill in around the banners and candy canes with boughs of holly, pine branches and leafy sprigs greenery. The traditional designs and images in both bundles work together for perfect coordination. Our SWEETEST CHRISTMAS SUITE COLLECTION features tutorials for four projects…three cards (one a special fold) and a cute 3D holiday decorating project! See more details HERE!
|Set(s):||North Pole Mischief|
|Paper:||Basic White, Soft Seafoam, Santa Express DSP, Glimmer Specialty Paper|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Real Red; BLENDS: Real Red, Shaded Spruce, Smoky Slate|
|Other:||Festive Pearls, Dimensionals|
Click Previous to go back to Create with Connie and Mary site and forward to the see what Lori has been up to!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!