It’s Monday again and you know what that means…it’s time for another AWESOME inspiration! This week it’s a pretty color combination…
I just had to use the new Framed Florets!
Here’s the details…
- Polished Pink – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Polished Pink – cut out smallest frame
- Very Vanilla – lay frame onto panel, stamp greeting in Versamark and gold emboss, add frame, layer onto Rich Razzleberry 3 3/5 x 5, add to card front using dimensionals
- Gold Metallic Paper AND Rich Razzleberry – cut out long leave stem, add to card front
- Elegant Trim – gold, double over piece, tie into bow, add to card front
- Add two Gold Adhesive Backed Swirls to finish off
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check out Connie’s ADORABLE card!
And now for our latest collection…
Stampin’ Up!’s new FITTING FLORETS SUITE has something for all occasions, including Christmas! It’s an upcoming selection of products from the January-July Mini Catalog that customers can order early beginning November 1st! We absolutely LOVE the selection of different-sized oval frames in the FRAMED FLORETS DIES! Our FITTING FLORETS CARD COLLECTION features tutorials for SIX cards…four all-occasion and two Christmas ideas! See more details here!
|Paper:||Very Vanilla, Polished Pink, Rich Razzleberry, Rose/Gold Metallic Paper|
|Other:||Framed Florets Dies, Elegant Trim, Gold Adhesive Backed Swirls, Gold Embossing Powder, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!