Happy Tuesday everyone and welcome to our Creatively Simple post where Connie and I take a theme each month am make ‘simple’ cards! I LOVE simple cards! This month it’s
Here’s my card for this week…here’s what I did..
Here’s the details…
- Basic White – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Fitting Florets DSP – 4 x 5 1/4, add to card front
- Polished Pink – 3 1/2 x 4 1/4, cut out smallest frame from the Framed Florets dies to create the oval opening
- Basic White – cut out 2 of the long stems, add behind frame, add frame to card front using dimensionals
- Basic White – 3/8 x 2 1/8, stamp greeting in Night of Navy, cut into banner, add to card front using dimensionals
- Add some Gold Adhesive Backed Spirals to finish off
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check out Connie’s ADORABLE card!
And now for our latest collection…
Stampin’ Up!’s new FITTING FLORETS SUITE has something for all occasions, including Christmas! It’s an upcoming selection of products from the January-July Mini Catalog that customers can order early beginning November 1st! We absolutely LOVE the selection of different-sized oval frames in the FRAMED FLORETS DIES! Our FITTING FLORETS CARD COLLECTION features tutorials for SIX cards…four all-occasion and two Christmas ideas! See more details here!
|Paper:||Basic White, Polished Pink, Filling Florets DSP|
|Ink:||Night of Navy|
|Other:||Framed Florets Dies, Gold Adhesive Backed Spirals, Dimensioanls|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!