Happy Thursday! This week it’s sketch inspiration time…
I actually decided it was time to pull out a Christmas set…
Here’s the details…
- Soft Succulent – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Basic White – 3 3/4 x 4, stamp the two different leaves – one on Soft Succulent and the other in Evening Evergreen, and the berries in Real Red, add to card front
- Boughs of Holly DSP – 1 1/2 x 6, add to card front on diagonal, trim edges
- Basic White – stamp banner in Versamark, gold emboss, cut out, stamp words in Evening Evergreen, add to card front using dimensionals
- Add some gold Festive Pearls to finish off
1 Christmas card done!
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary and see what our AMAZING design team has done!
Check out our latest collection…
Grab Stampin’ Up!’s HELLO HARVEST BUNDLE to create autumn cards and projects with the pumpkins, leaves, sunflowers images, plus greetings suitable for fall, Thanksgiving, and occasions throughout the year! In this HELLO HARVEST COLLECTION, we have combined the HELLO HARVEST BUNDLE with the RUSTIC HARVEST DESIGNER PAPER and a dash of GLIMMER SPECIALTY PAPER. It has FOUR card design tutorials, and TWO favors perfect as a fall gathering hostess gift, or your Thanksgiving table! See more details here!
|Paper:||Basic White, Soft Succulent, Boughs of Holly DSP|
|Ink:||Soft Succulent, Evening Evergreen, Cherry Cobbler, Versamark|
|Other:||Christmas Banners Dies, Festive Pearls, Gold Embossing Powder, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!