It’s Monday again and you know what that means…it’s time for another AWESOME inspiration! This week it’s cute cookies…
Here’s my card…
Here’s the details…
- Very Vanilla – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Very Vanilla – 4 x 5 1/4, run through the Leaf Fall Embossing Folder, add to card front
- Very Vanilla – 3 x 4 1/4, stamp leaf in Mossy Meadow
- Rustic Harvest (Mossy Meadow print) – TWO pieces 1/2 x 3 3/4, add behind stamped panel, add to card front using dimensionals
- Leaf Label – stamp greeting in Memento Black, add to card front using dimensionals
- Triple up some Linen Thread, tie into bow, add to Leaf Label to finish off
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check out Connie’s ADORABLE card!
And now for our latest collection…
Grab Stampin’ Up!’s HELLO HARVEST BUNDLE to create autumn cards and projects with the pumpkins, leaves, sunflowers images, plus greetings suitable for fall, Thanksgiving, and occasions throughout the year! In this HELLO HARVEST COLLECTION, we have combined the HELLO HARVEST BUNDLE with the RUSTIC HARVEST DESIGNER PAPER and a dash of GLIMMER SPECIALTY PAPER. It has FOUR card design tutorials, and TWO favors perfect as a fall gathering hostess gift, or your Thanksgiving table! See more details here!
|Paper:||Very Vanilla, Rustic Harvest DSP|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Mossy Meadow|
|Other:||Leaf Fall Embossing Folder, Leaf Label, Linen Thread, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!