Happy Thursday! This week it’s sketch inspiration time…
Kept it really simple…
Here’s the details…
- Mossy Meadow – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Crushed Curry – 2 3/4 x 4 1/2, add to card front
- Rustic Harvest DSP – 2 3/4 x 4 1/2, add to card front on an angle
- Glimmer Specialty Paper – cut out butterfly and add to card
- Cajun Craze – stamp greeting in Versamark, white emboss, punch out using Lasting Label Punch, I thing used the Label Me Fancy punch to add the slits on each sit
- Glimmer Specialty Paper – 1/2 x 3 1/4, feed through slots, add to card front using dimensionals
All ready to send out!
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary and see what our AMAZING design team has done!
Check out our latest collection…
Don’t the silhouette images in the SCARY CUTE BUNDLE take you back to care-free trick-or-treating with your friends? Let’s pass on those fun memories to children and other loved ones. Use this bundle to create everything you need for Halloween: goodie bags, cards for classes, tags, and more. We’ve combined the Scary Cute Stamp Set and Scary Silhouettes Dies with the Black & White Designs Designer Paper in this Collection. Step by step tutorial instructions are included for FOUR projects…TWO card designs and TWO small treat packaging ideas. See more details HERE!
|Set(s):||Fond of Autumn|
|Paper:||Mossy Meadow, Crushed Curry, Cajun Craze, Rustic Harvest DSP, Glimmer Specialty Paper|
|Other:||Designer Tag Dies, Lasting Label, Label Me Fancy, White Embossing Powder, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!