And it’s Saturday again! This week our theme for the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Hop is to make a card for fall!
Here’s the details…
- Grey Granite – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Grey Granite – 4 x 5 1/4, run through the Leaf Fall Embossing Folder, sponge around the edges in Grey Granite, add to card front
- Metallic & Shimmer Specialty Paper – orange 1 1/2 x 5, add to card front
- Basic Black – cut out the detailed die from Autumn Bouquet, add to card front
- Basic White – stamp just the leaf from Soft Seedlings in Cajun Craze, Grey Granite and Soft Succulent, cut out, add to card front
- Soft Succulent – stamp greeting in Memento Black, cut out, add to card front using dimensionals
Check out our latest collection…
Don’t the silhouette images in the SCARY CUTE BUNDLE take you back to care-free trick-or-treating with your friends? Let’s pass on those fun memories to children and other loved ones. Use this bundle to create everything you need for Halloween: goodie bags, cards for classes, tags, and more. We’ve combined the Scary Cute Stamp Set and Scary Silhouettes Dies with the Black & White Designs Designer Paper in this Collection. Step by step tutorial instructions are included for FOUR projects…TWO card designs and TWO small treat packaging ideas. See more details HERE!
|Set(s):||Soft Seedlings, Hello Harvest|
|Paper:||Basic White, Basic Black, Grey Granite, Soft Succulent, Metallic & Shimmer Specialty Paper|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Cajun Craze, Soft Succulent, Grey Granite|
|Other:||Autumn Bouquet Dies, Leaf Fall Embossing Folder, Dimensionals|
Click Previous to go back to Create with Connie and Mary site and forward to the see what Lori has been up to!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!