Happy Tuesday everyone and welcome to our Creatively Simple post where Connie and I take a theme each month am make ‘simple’ cards! I LOVE simple cards! This month it’s
Here’s my card for this week…here’s what I did…
This paper is sooooo shiny…here a better picture to show this…
Here’s the details…
- Fresh Freesia – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Basic White – 3 3/4 x 5, stamp greeting in Versamark and silver emboss
- Splendid Day DSP – 4 strips 5/8 x 3 3/4, cut in different angles on the ends, add to card front on a slant
- Fresh Freesia – cut out take from Designer Tag, cut out butterfly from inside, add double piece of silver Simply Elegant cord, add to card front using dimensionals
- Add the butterfly that was cut out from the center of the tag to finish off
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check out Connie’s ADORABLE card!
And now for our latest collection…
Create a variety of gnome friends by stamping and cutting with the Gnome Dies or use the Dies alone to create your village of people and their mushroom houses. The KINDEST GNOMES STAMP SET has open line-art style so you can customize each gnome by coloring them with Stampin’ Blends, Stampin’ Write Markers, or Watercolor Pencils. We have combined the KINDNESS GNOMES BUNDLE with the fun and colorful STORYBOOK GNOMES DESIGNER PAPER in this Collection. It has four card designs, and TWO darling table favors to make & give away. See more details here!
|Paper:||Basic White, Fresh Freesia, Splendid Day DSP|
|Other:||Designer Tags Dies, Simply Elegant Trim, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!