And it’s Saturday again! This week our theme for the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Hop is to case Connie. LOVE this card…
Here’s what I came up with…
Here’s the details…
- Cajun Craze – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Rustic Harvest DSP – pumpkin print – 3 x 4, add to bottom of card front
- Basic White – 4 x 4, use Basic Border Dies to cut into point, run through Leaf Fall Embossing Folder, add to card front using dimensionals
- Basic White – stamp pumpkin in Memento Black, color using Blends, cut out
- Mossy Meadow – stamp banner in Memento Black, cut out, add behind pumpkin, add to card front using dimensionals
- Pear Pizzazz – 1/2 x 1 3/8, stamp greeting in Memento Black, cut angle on both ends, add to card front using dimensionals
- Add some Champagne Rhinestones to finish off
And now for our latest collection…
Create a variety of gnome friends by stamping and cutting with the Gnome Dies or use the Dies alone to create your village of people and their mushroom houses. The KINDEST GNOMES STAMP SET has open line-art style so you can customize each gnome by coloring them with Stampin’ Blends, Stampin’ Write Markers, or Watercolor Pencils. We have combined the KINDNESS GNOMES BUNDLE with the fun and colorful STORYBOOK GNOMES DESIGNER PAPER in this Collection. It has four card designs, and TWO darling table favors to make & give away. See more details here!
|Paper:||Basic White, Cajun Craze, Mossy Meadow, Pear Pizzazz, Rustic Harvest DSP|
|Ink:||Memento Black; BLENDS: Calypso Coral, Petal Pink, Mossy Meadow|
|Other:||Rustic Pumpkin Dies, Basic Border Dies, Leaf Fall Embossing Folder, Champagne Rhinestones, Dimensionals|
Click Previous to go back to Create with Connie and Mary site and forward to the see what Lori has been up to!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!