Happy Thursday! This week it’s sketch inspiration time…
I couldn’t resist making a cute Halloween card…
Here’s the details…
- Crushed Curry – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Crushed Curry – 3 3/4 x 5, run left side through the Splatters Embossing Folder, add to card front
- Celebrate Everything DSP (Pumpkin, Striped, Stars prints) – 1 x 4 1/4, color pumpkins with Crushed Curry Marker, stamp little bats on striped print, add the three prints to card front
- Basic White – 1 1/4 x 4 1/4, stamp greeting in Crushed Curry and little people in Memento Black, add Black Glitter Washi to each end, add to card front using dimensionals
- Add some Black Matte Dots to finish off
All ready to send out!
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary and see what our AMAZING design team has done!
Check out our latest collection…
|Paper:||Basic White, Crushed Curry, Celebrate Everything Host DSP|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Crushed Curry; Marker: Crushed Curry|
|Other:||Splatters Embossing Folder, Glitter Washi, Black Matte Dots, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!