Happy Tuesday everyone and welcome to our Creatively Simple post where Connie and I take a theme each month am make ‘simple’ cards! I LOVE simple cards! This month it’s
Here’s my card for this week…here’s what I did…
Here’s the details…
- Basic White – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Basic White – 3 3/4 x 5, run through the Leaf Fall embossing folder, add to card front
- Subtles DSP (Balmy Blue striped) – 3 x 3 1/2, add to card front
- Basic White – cut out tag, stamp tree ring in Balmy Blue, add to card front using dimensionals
- Starry Sky – 1/2 x 2 3/4, stamp greeting in Versamark, white emboss, add to tag
- Basic White – stamp 2 stems in Balmy Blue, add flowers in Starry Sky, cut out, layer, add to tag using dimensionals
- Tie small bow in 1/8″ Starry Sky Metallic Woven Ribbon, add to tag to finish off
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check out Connie’s ADORABLE card!
And now for our latest collection…
Create a variety of gnome friends by stamping and cutting with the Gnome Dies or use the Dies alone to create your village of people and their mushroom houses. The KINDEST GNOMES STAMP SET has open line-art style so you can customize each gnome by coloring them with Stampin’ Blends, Stampin’ Write Markers, or Watercolor Pencils. We have combined the KINDNESS GNOMES BUNDLE with the fun and colorful STORYBOOK GNOMES DESIGNER PAPER in this Collection. It has four card designs, and TWO darling table favors to make & give away. See more details here!
|Set(s):||Ringed with Nature|
|Paper:||Basic White, Starry Sky, Subtles DSP Paper Pack|
|Ink:||Balmy Blue, Starry Sky, Versamark|
|Other:||Celebrations Tags Dies, Leaf Fall Embossing Folder, 1/8″ Starry Sky Metallic Woven Ribbon, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!