It’s Monday again and you know what that means…it’s time for another AWESOME inspiration! This week it’s wall art…
I’m IN LOVE with the Texture Chic DSP and here is what I did…
Here’s the details…
- Crumb Cake – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Very Vanilla – 3 3/4 x 5, run through the Timeless Type embossing folder, add to card front
- Sunflower Dies – cut out the sunflower from the orange/pink/gold DSP and the leaves from the evergreen/gold DSP, cut detailed dies from the Gold Metallic paper. Layer everything and add to card front
- Evening Evergreen – 1 x 2, stamp greeting in Versamark, gold emboss, cut into banner, add to card front using dimensionals
- Add some Gold Pearls to finish off
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check out Connie’s ADORABLE card!
And now for our latest collection…
Create a variety of gnome friends by stamping and cutting with the Gnome Dies or use the Dies alone to create your village of people and their mushroom houses. The KINDEST GNOMES STAMP SET has open line-art style so you can customize each gnome by coloring them with Stampin’ Blends, Stampin’ Write Markers, or Watercolor Pencils. We have combined the KINDNESS GNOMES BUNDLE with the fun and colorful STORYBOOK GNOMES DESIGNER PAPER in this Collection. It has four card designs, and TWO darling table favors to make & give away. See more details here!
|Paper:||Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake, Evening Evergreen, Texture Chic DSP, Rose/Gold Metallic Paper|
|Other:||Sunflower Dies, Festive Pearls, Timeless Type Embossing Folder, Gold Embossing Powder, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!