And it’s Saturday again! This week our theme for the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Hop is to case Libby. Here’s the card I picked…
Here’s my card…all ready for fall…
Here’s the details…
- Pear Pizzazz – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Gingham Cottage – Red check and grey/white check – 2 x 5, add to card front on angle
- Basic White – stamp apple in Memento Black, color with Blends cut out with circle from Stylish Shapes, add to card front
- Basic Black – 1/4 x 4, add to card front
- Pear Pizzazz – stamp greeting in Memento Black, cut out using banner die from Stylish Shapes, add to card front using dimensionals
- Add some Black Matte Dots to finish off
And now for our latest collection…
Create a variety of gnome friends by stamping and cutting with the Gnome Dies or use the Dies alone to create your village of people and their mushroom houses. The KINDEST GNOMES STAMP SET has open line-art style so you can customize each gnome by coloring them with Stampin’ Blends, Stampin’ Write Markers, or Watercolor Pencils. We have combined the KINDNESS GNOMES BUNDLE with the fun and colorful STORYBOOK GNOMES DESIGNER PAPER in this Collection. It has four card designs, and TWO darling table favors to make & give away. See more details here!
|Paper:||Basic White, Pear Pizzazz, Basic Black, Gingham Cottage DSP|
|Ink:||Memento Black, BLENDS: Real Red, Old Olive, Bronze|
|Other:||Stylish Shapes Dies, Matte Black Dots, Dimensionals|
Click Previous to go back to Create with Connie and Mary site and forward to the see what Lori has been up to!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!