Happy Thursday! This week it’s color inspiration time…
I’ve been in a tag kind of mood lately so here is what I made…
Here’s the details…
- Pear Pizzazz – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Tea Boutique – 2 1/2 x 5 1/2, add to card front
- Basic White – 3 1/2 x 4 3/4, run through the Stitched Greenery dies, add to card front
- So Saffron – cut out half of the Celebrations Tag, loop double piece of 1/8″ Orchid Oasis Metallic Woven Ribbon through loop
- Pear Pizzazz and Orchid Oasis – cut out stems form Organic Beauty Dies, add to tag
- Basic White – 5/8 x 2 1/2, stamp greeting in Orchid Oasis, add to tag, trim edges if needed, add tag to card front on an angle
- Add a darker and lighter Incolor Matte dot to tag to finish off
All ready to send out!
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary and see what our AMAZING design team has done!
Check out our latest collection…
Create a variety of gnome friends by stamping and cutting with the Gnome Dies or use the Dies alone to create your village of people and their mushroom houses. The KINDEST GNOMES STAMP SET has open line-art style so you can customize each gnome by coloring them with Stampin’ Blends, Stampin’ Write Markers, or Watercolor Pencils. We have combined the KINDNESS GNOMES BUNDLE with the fun and colorful STORYBOOK GNOMES DESIGNER PAPER in this Collection. It has four card designs, and TWO darling table favors to make & give away. See more details here!
|Paper:||Basic White, Pear Pizzazz, So Saffron, Orchid Oasis, Tea Boutique DSP|
|Other:||Organic Beauty Dies, Celebrations Tag Dies, Stitched Greenery Die, 1/8″ Orchid Oasis Metallic Woven Ribbon, 22-24 Incolor Matte Dots|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!