Happy Tuesday everyone and welcome to our Creatively Simple post where Connie and I take a theme each month am make ‘simple’ cards! I LOVE simple cards! This month it’s
Here’s my card for this week…here’s what I did..
Here’s the details…
- Basic White – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Vellum – 3 3/4 x 5, run through the Pretty Flowers Embossing Folder, add to card front
- Rose/Gold Metallic Paper – cut piece of Rose Metallic paper 1/2 x 3 3/4, add to card front
- Basic White – cut out tag with rose cut out inside, stamp greeting in Blushing Bride, add piece of Rose Metallic Paper behind rose cut out
- Rose/Gold Metallic Paper – cut out 2 pieces of Rose Metallic Paper 1/2 x 1 1/2, cut into slant on one end, put through slot in top, add tag to card front using dimensionals
- Rose/Gold Metallic Paper – cut out butterfly from Rose Metallic Paper, add to card front to finish off
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check out Connie’s ADORABLE card!
And now for our latest collection…
Doesn’t fall have its unique smells and symbols like acorns, colorful leaves, and berry branches! The FOND OF AUTUMN STAMP SET has those plus a complimentary set of greetings, too! The hand-drawn graphics are perfect for the FOND OF AUTUMN STAMP SET with the fun and colorful REGALS 6×6 DESIGNER PAPER in this Collection. It has three card designs…including a unique fun fold…and a great gift-giving 3D project! See more details here!
|Set(s):||Fond of Autumn|
|Paper:||Basic White, Vellum, Rose/Gold Metallic Paper,|
|Other:||Designer Tags Dies, Pretty Flowers Embossing Folder, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!