And it’s Saturday again! This week our theme for the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Hop is to case Cindy. Here’s the card I found…
And here is what I made…
Here’s the details…
- Pale Papaya – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Rustic Harvest DSP – cajun print – 1 1/2 x 5 1/2, add to card front
- Rustic Harvest DSP – black/white print – TWO pieces 1 1/4 x 3 1/2 and ONE piece 2 x 3 1/2, add to card front using dimensionals
- Pumpkin Pie – cut out two long and one wide pumpkins, sponge around edges in Pumpkin Pie
- Crumb Cake – cut out three stems, sponge around edges in Crumb Cake add behind pumpkins – you have to trim off edges for the long ones
- Pear Pizzazz – cut out the vines, add to pumpkins
- Add pumpkins to card front using dimensionals
- Cajun Craze – stamp greeting in Versamark and white emboss, cut out add to card front using dimensionals
- Add some gold Festive Pearls to finish off
And now for our latest collection…
Doesn’t fall have its unique smells and symbols like acorns, colorful leaves, and berry branches! The FOND OF AUTUMN STAMP SET has those plus a complimentary set of greetings, too! The hand-drawn graphics are perfect for the FOND OF AUTUMN STAMP SET with the fun and colorful REGALS 6×6 DESIGNER PAPER in this Collection. It has three card designs…including a unique fun fold…and a great gift-giving 3D project! See more details here!
|Paper:||Pale Papaya, Pumpkin Pie, Crumb Cake, Pear Pizzazz, Rustic Harvest DSP|
|Ink:||Pumpkin Pie, Crumb Cake, Versamark|
|Other:||Rustic Pumpkin Dies, White Embossing Powder, Festive Pearls, Dimensionals|
Click Previous to go back to Create with Connie and Mary site and forward to the see what Lori has been up to!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!