Happy Thursday! This week it’s sketch inspiration time…
The Texture Chic DSP is just so yummy I had to use it…
Here’s the details…
- Petal Pink – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Texture Chic DSP – 4 x 5 1/4, add to card front
- Basic White – 2 3/4 x 4 1/4, stamp leaf in Versmark and gold emboss, add to card front
- Basic White – ink stamp in Petal Pink then use dauber to add Calypso Coral, cut out, add to card front
- Gold Metallic Paper – 1/4 x 3 3/4, add to card front
- Petal Pink – 3/4 x 1 1/2, stamp greeting in Versamark, gold emboss, cut into banner, add to card front using dimensionals
- Add a gold pearl (Festive Adhesive Backed Pearls) to finish off
All ready to send out!
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary and see what our AMAZING design team has done!
Check out our latest collection…
Doesn’t fall have its unique smells and symbols like acorns, colorful leaves, and berry branches! The FOND OF AUTUMN STAMP SET has those plus a complimentary set of greetings, too! The hand-drawn graphics are perfect for the FOND OF AUTUMN STAMP SET with the fun and colorful REGALS 6×6 DESIGNER PAPER in this Collection. It has three card designs…including a unique fun fold…and a great gift-giving 3D project! See more details here!
|Paper:||Basic White, Petal Pink, Texture Chic DSP|
|Ink:||Petal Pink, Calypso Coral, Versamark, Rose/Gold Metallic Paper|
|Other:||Festive Pearls, Gold Embossing Powder, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!