Happy Tuesday everyone and welcome to our Creatively Simple post where Connie and I take a theme each month am make ‘simple’ cards! I LOVE simple cards! This month it’s
Here’s my card for this week…I chose Blushing Bride as my color…
Here’s the details…
- Basic White – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Basic White- 3 3/4 x 5, run through the Stitched Greenery Die, add to card front
- Subtles DSP – TWO pieces 7/8 x 3, add to card front
- Basic White – 1 3/4 x 2 1/2, add to card front
- Basic White – stamp rose in Blushing Bride, cut out, add to card front using dimensionals
- Basic White- 3/8 x 2 1/2, stamp greeting in Blushing Bride, cut into angle on both ends, add to card front using dimensionals
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check out Connie’s ADORABLE card!
And now for our latest collection…
Doesn’t fall have its unique smells and symbols like acorns, colorful leaves, and berry branches! The FOND OF AUTUMN STAMP SET has those plus a complimentary set of greetings, too! The hand-drawn graphics are perfect for the FOND OF AUTUMN STAMP SET with the fun and colorful REGALS 6×6 DESIGNER PAPER in this Collection. It has three card designs…including a unique fun fold…and a great gift-giving 3D project! See more details here!
|Set(s):||Wonderful World (SAB)|
|Paper:||Basic White, Subtles DSP Paper Pack|
|Other:||Stitched Greenery Die, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!