It’s Monday again and you know what that means…it’s time for another AWESOME inspiration! This week it’s a cool autumn cake…
Went with the overall autumn feel of the cake…
Here’s the details…
- Crumb Cake – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Pumpkin Pie – 3 3/4 x 5, run through the Fall Leaf embossing folder, add to card front
- Regals DSP (Cherry Cobbler Dotted) – 1 x 4, add to card front
- Early Espresso and Crumb Cake – cut, emboss and layer two tree rings, add to card front
- Glimmer Specialty Paper – (gold) 1/4 x 4 1/4, add to card front
- Leaf Tag – stamp greeting in Versamark and white emboss
- Basic White – stamp berries three times in Cherry Cobbler and leaf 4 times in Pumpkin Pie, cut out, add be leaf tag, add to card front using dimensionals
- Tie small bow in piece of gold Elegant trim, add to leaf
- Add an Amber gem to leaf to finish off
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check out Connie’s ADORABLE card!
And now for our latest collection…
Doesn’t fall have its unique smells and symbols like acorns, colorful leaves, and berry branches! The FOND OF AUTUMN STAMP SET has those plus a complimentary set of greetings, too! The hand-drawn graphics are perfect for the FOND OF AUTUMN STAMP SET with the fun and colorful REGALS 6×6 DESIGNER PAPER in this Collection. It has three card designs…including a unique fun fold…and a great gift-giving 3D project! See more details here!
|Set(s):||Ringed with Nature|
|Paper:||Basic White, Crumb Cake, Pumpkin Pie, Early Espresso, Regals DSP, Glimmer Specialty Paper|
|Ink:||Cherry Cobbler, Pumpkin Pie, Versamark|
|Other:||Leaf Label & Amber Gems, Leaf Fall Embossing Folder, Tree Ring Hybrid Dies, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!