It’s Monday again and you know what that means…it’s time for another AWESOME inspiration! This week it’s a simple print…
Here’s my card…
Here’s the details…
- Basic White – 4 1/2 x 11 folded
- Basic White – 3 3/4 x 5, run through the Pretty Flowers Embossing Folder, add to card front
- Pale Papaya, Fresh Freesia, Soft Succulents – cut out circle and squares using Stylish Shapes, add to card front
- Night of Navy – cut out detailed flower from Penned Flowers die, add to card front
- Pale Papaya – stamp greeting in Night of Navy, trim around greeting, add to card front using dimensionals
- Add some Night of Navy Solid Faceted Gems to finish off
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check out Connie’s ADORABLE card!
And now for our latest collection…
How sweet is the natural beauty of this APPLE HARVEST STAMP SET? The simple line art of the images will remind you of apple picking on a crisp fall day and are perfect for coloring! But the heartfelt sentiments can be used throughout the year. We’ve combined the APPLE HARVEST STAMP SET with the fun and colorful GINGHAM COTTAGE DESIGNER PAPER in this Collection. It has three card designs…including a unique fun fold…and a great gift-giving 3D project – JUST IN TIME FOR BACK TO SCHOOL! See more details HERE!
|Paper:||Basic White, Night of Navy, Pale Papaya, Fresh Freesia, Soft Succulents|
|Ink:||Night of Navy|
|Other:||Penned Flowers Dies, Stylish Shapes Dies, Pretty Flowers Embossing Folder, Solid Faceted Gems, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!