And it’s Saturday again! This week our theme for the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Hop is to case Melissa. Here is her card I picked…
And here is what I did…
Here’s the details…
- Pumpkin Pie – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Basic White – 4 x 5 1/4, randomly stamp moon in Crushed Curry, Boo! in Pumpkin Pie and bats in Memento Black, add to card front
- Crushed Curry – 3 x 3 1/2
- Celebrate Everything DSP (black/yellow star) – 2 1/4 x 4 1/2, cut into banner, add behind Crushed Curry piece add to card front using dimensionals
- Basic Black – cut out frame and house, add to card front
- Basic White – stamp kid in Pumpkin Pie, cut out, add to card front using dimensionals
- Pmpkin Pie – 7/8 x 1 5/8, stamp greeting in Memento Black, cut into banner, add to card front using dimensionals
And now for our latest collection…
How sweet is the natural beauty of this APPLE HARVEST STAMP SET? The simple line art of the images will remind you of apple picking on a crisp fall day and are perfect for coloring! But the heartfelt sentiments can be used throughout the year. We’ve combined the APPLE HARVEST STAMP SET with the fun and colorful GINGHAM COTTAGE DESIGNER PAPER in this Collection. It has three card designs…including a unique fun fold…and a great gift-giving 3D project – JUST IN TIME FOR BACK TO SCHOOL! See more details HERE!
|Paper:||Basic White, Pumpkin Pie, Crushed Curry, Basic Black, Celebrate Everything DSP (Host)|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Pumpkin Pie, Crushed Curry|
|Other:||Scary Silhouette Dies, Dimensionals|
Click Previous to go back to Create with Connie and Mary site and forward to the see what Lori has been up to!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!