Happy Tuesday everyone and welcome to our Creatively Simple post where Connie and I take a theme each month am make ‘simple’ cards! I LOVE simple cards! This month it’s
Here’s my card for this week…I chose Rich Razzleberry as my color…
Here’s the details…
- Basic White – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Rich Razzleberry – 4 x 5 1/4, cut out the Split Card Texture die, add to card front
- Basic Whit e- stamp leaf two times in Rich Razzleberry, cut out, add to card front
- Basic White – 7/8 x 3, stamp greeting in Rich Razzleberry, cut into banner, add to card front using dimensionals
- Add some Iridescent Rhinestones to finish off
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check out Connie’s ADORABLE card!
And now for our latest collection…
How sweet is the natural beauty of this APPLE HARVEST STAMP SET? The simple line art of the images will remind you of apple picking on a crisp fall day and are perfect for coloring! But the heartfelt sentiments can be used throughout the year. We’ve combined the APPLE HARVEST STAMP SET with the fun and colorful GINGHAM COTTAGE DESIGNER PAPER in this Collection. It has three card designs…including a unique fun fold…and a great gift-giving 3D project – JUST IN TIME FOR BACK TO SCHOOL! See more details HERE!
|Paper:||Basic White, Rich Razzleberry|
|Other:||Split Card Texture Dies, Iridescent Rhinestones, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!