It’s Monday again and you know what that means…it’s time for another AWESOME inspiration! This week it’s a cool metal wallhanging…
This reminded me to the tree ring dies/embossing folder and I went with that…
Here’s the details…
- Soft Succulent – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Basic White – 3 3/4 x 5, run through the Leaf Fall Embossing folder, add to card front
- Basic Grey, Smoky Slate, Crumb Cake, Soft Suede – cut/emboss tree rings, sponge around edges, add to card front
- Soft Succulent and Evening Evergreen – cut out leaves
- Basic White – stamp greeting in Early Espresso, double punch with Lasting Label punch to make shorter, sponge around the edges, add to leaves behind punch, add to card front using dimensionals
- Add some Brushed Metallic Dots to finish off
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check out Connie’s ADORABLE card!
And now for our latest collection…
How sweet is the natural beauty of this APPLE HARVEST STAMP SET? The simple line art of the images will remind you of apple picking on a crisp fall day and are perfect for coloring! But the heartfelt sentiments can be used throughout the year. We’ve combined the APPLE HARVEST STAMP SET with the fun and colorful GINGHAM COTTAGE DESIGNER PAPER in this Collection. It has three card designs…including a unique fun fold…and a great gift-giving 3D project – JUST IN TIME FOR BACK TO SCHOOL! See more details HERE!
|Paper:||Basic White, Soft Succulent, Evening Evergreen, Basic Grey, Smoky Slate, Crumb Cake, Soft Suede|
|Ink:||Early Espresso, Basic Grey, Soft Suede|
|Other:||Tree Rings Hybrid Dies, Leaf Fall Embossing Folder, Lasting Label Punch, Brushed Metallic Dots, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!