And it’s Saturday again! This week our theme for the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Hop is to CASE Debby. She has so many wonderful projects…I chose this one…
And here is what I did with it…
Here’s the details…
- Crumb Cake – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Pumpkin Pie – 3 x 4, run through the Leaf Fall Embossing Folder, add to card front on an angle
- Basic White – 3 x 4, add to card front using dimensionals
- Add a Leaf Label
- Basic White – stamp pumpkin in Memento Black, color with Blends, stamp leaf in Old Olive, cut, out, layer and add to card front
- Old Olive – 7/8 x 3 1/2, stamp greeting in Versamark, white emboss, cut into banner, add to card front using dimensionals, add some Amber Gems to banner
- Triple up gold Elegant Trim, tie into small bow, add to leaf to finish off
And now for our latest collection…
How sweet is the natural beauty of this APPLE HARVEST STAMP SET? The simple line art of the images will remind you of apple picking on a crisp fall day and are perfect for coloring! But the heartfelt sentiments can be used throughout the year. We’ve combined the APPLE HARVEST STAMP SET with the fun and colorful GINGHAM COTTAGE DESIGNER PAPER in this Collection. It has three card designs…including a unique fun fold…and a great gift-giving 3D project – JUST IN TIME FOR BACK TO SCHOOL! See more details HERE!
|Paper:||Basic White, Crumb Cake, Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Old Olive, Versamark; BLENDS: Pumpkin Pie, Crumb Cake|
|Other:||Rustic Pumpkin Dies, Leaf Fall Embossing Folder, Leaf Label & Amber Gems, Elegant Trim, Dimensionals|
Click Previous to go back to Create with Connie and Mary site and forward to the see what Lori has been up to!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!