And it’s Saturday again! We are doing something a little different these next couple of weeks…each week we are going to find one of our designer’s cards and then case it using things from the July/December mini. Up first is ME!
Here’s the card I am casing…
And here is my new card…
Here’s the details…
- Granny Apple Green – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Celebrate Everything DSP (Hostess) – fall print three pieces: 1 3/8 x 3 1/2, 1 3/8 x 1 1/2, 1 3/8 x 1 7/8, add to card front using dimensionals
- Rustic Pumpkin Dies – make pumpkin using Pumpkin Pie, Crumb Cake, and Shaded Spruce, sponge pumpkin with Pumpkin Pie, add to card front using dimensionals
- Crumb Cake – stamp greeting in Memento Black, cut out, use Light Granny Apple Blend to add color, add to card front using dimensionals
- Add some yellow glossy dots to finish off.
And now for our latest collection…
We all know that dogs are a person’s best friend and Stampin’ Up!’s new CHRISTMAS SCOTTIES BUNDLE is adorable and not just for Christmas! These festive Scottish Terrier pups are all ready to wish anyone some cheer any time of the year! In this CHRISTMAS SCOTTIES CARD COLLECTION, we have four all-occasion and two Christmas card ideas for a total of SIX card design tutorials! We’ve paired the Christmas Scotties Stamp Set and Scottie Dog Punch along with the CELEBRATIONS TAG DIES and new Black & White Designs Designer Paper with some bright colors to dress them up! See more details here!
|Paper:||Granny Apple Green, Pumpkin Pie, Crumb Cake, Shaded Spruce, Celebrate Everything DSP (Hostess)|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Pumpkin Pie; BLENDS: Granny Apple Green (Light)|
|Other:||Rustic Pumpkin Dies, Dimensionals|
Click Previous to go back to Create with Connie and Mary site and forward to the see what Lori has been up to!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!