And it’s Saturday again! This week our theme for the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Hop is to use polka dots on our cards…
Here’s the details…
- Calypso Coral – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Pale Papaya – 4 1/4 x 5 1/2, cut out using the Dots and Spots Dies, add to card front
- Night of Navy – 3 1/2 x 4 3/4, cut out 2 1/2″ circle, add vellum 3 1/4 x 3 1/4 behind the opening, add to card front using dimensionals
- Calypso Coral – cut out large detail butterfly, add to card front
- Basic White – 3/4 x 2 1/4, stamp greeting in Night of Navy, cut into banner, add to card front using dimensionals
- Add some Iridescent Pearls to finish off
And now for our latest collection…
We all know that dogs are a person’s best friend and Stampin’ Up!’s new CHRISTMAS SCOTTIES BUNDLE is adorable and not just for Christmas! These festive Scottish Terrier pups are all ready to wish anyone some cheer any time of the year! In this CHRISTMAS SCOTTIES CARD COLLECTION, we have four all-occasion and two Christmas card ideas for a total of SIX card design tutorials! We’ve paired the Christmas Scotties Stamp Set and Scottie Dog Punch along with the CELEBRATIONS TAG DIES and new Black & White Designs Designer Paper with some bright colors to dress them up! See more details here!
|Set(s):||Amazing Phrases (SAB)|
|Paper:||Basic White, Calypso Coral, Pale Papaya, Night of Navy, Vellum|
|Ink:||Night of Navy|
|Other:||Build a Butterfly Dies, Stylish Shapes Dies, Dots and Spots Dies, Iridescent Pearls, Dimensionals|
Click Previous to go back to Create with Connie and Mary site and forward to the see what Lori has been up to!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!