Happy Tuesday everyone and welcome to our Creatively Simple post where Connie and I take a theme each month am make ‘simple’ cards! I LOVE simple cards! This month it’s
Here’s my card for this week…
Here’s the details…
- Daffodil Delight – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Basic White 3 3/4 x 5
- In Color DSP – Tahitian and Parakeet print – FOUR 1 1/2 x 1 1/2, corner round opposite corners, add to white panel, stamp greeting in Pacific Point, stamp music note on upper right panel in Pacific Point, add panel to card front using dimensionals
- Basic White – punch out bird and 2 windgs
- Daffodil Delight – punch out chest and beak, add to bird body, stamp eyes in Pacific point, add to card front using dimensionals
- Add some yellow Glossy Dots to finish off
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check out Connie’s ADORABLE card!
And now for our latest collection…
The classically beautiful Cottage Rose Stamp Set and Cottage Flowers Dies is next up in our collection of tutorials. From buds to blossoms, beautiful floral silhouettes and accent pieces allow you to range from simple to elegant! Six all-occasion greetings will complete the timeless look. Our Cottage Rose Collection has SIX card design tutorials! We’ve paired the Cottage Rose Stamp Set and Cottage Flower Dies with the new Abigail Rose Designer Paper and some bright colors in this Collection for a fresh look! See more details HERE!
|Paper:||Basic White, Daffodil Delight, In Color DSP|
|Other:||Songbird Punch, Glossy Dots, Corner Rounder, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!