It’s Monday again and you know what that means…it’s time for another AWESOME inspiration! This week it’s fun cookies…
I just love the color of the butterflies…
Here’s the details…
- Basic White – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Butterfly Kisses DSP (yellow print) – 3 1/4 x 4 1/2
- Basic White – 2 x 4 1/4, lay onto print on an angle and trim edges, stamp greeting in Night of Navy and Polished Pink, and curved line in Night of Navy, add to DSP
- Layer panel onto Polished Pink – 3 1/2 x 4 3/4, add to card front on an angle
- Basic White – stamp wings in Polished Pin and Daffodil Delight, body in Night of Navy, cut out, layer and add to card front
- Add some Iridescent Rhinestones to finish off.
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check out Connie’s ADORABLE card!
And now for our latest collection…
The classically beautiful Cottage Rose Stamp Set and Cottage Flowers Dies is next up in our collection of tutorials. From buds to blossoms, beautiful floral silhouettes and accent pieces allow you to range from simple to elegant! Six all-occasion greetings will complete the timeless look. Our Cottage Rose Collection has SIX card design tutorials! We’ve paired the Cottage Rose Stamp Set and Cottage Flower Dies with the new Abigail Rose Designer Paper and some bright colors in this Collection for a fresh look! See more details HERE!
|Paper:||Basic White, Polished Pink, Butterfly Kisses DSP|
|Ink:||Night of Navy, Polished Pink, Daffodil Delight|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!