Happy Thursday! This week 3 of our “Case the Catalog” inspiration. Here’s what we are casing this week…
I went with the overall layout of the card and instead of koalas…I use the adorable little hippo…
Here’s the details…
- Polished Pink – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Basic White – 1 x 4 1/4, add to card front on an angle
- Awash in Beauty DSP (pink/white flower print) – 2 1/4 x 4 3/4, add to card front on an angle
- Basic White – stamp hippo in Memento Black, color with BLENDS, cut out
- Crumb Cake – 1 x 2 1/2, stamp greeting in Memento Black add behind hippo
- 1/8″ Parakeet Party Metallic Ribbon – fold over piece, add to back of greeting/hippo, add to card front using dimensionals
- Add some Opal Rounds to finish off
All ready to send out!
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary and see what our AMAZING design team has done!
Check out our latest collection…
The classically beautiful Cottage Rose Stamp Set and Cottage Flowers Dies is next up in our collection of tutorials. From buds to blossoms, beautiful floral silhouettes and accent pieces allow you to range from simple to elegant! Six all-occasion greetings will complete the timeless look. Our Cottage Rose Collection has SIX card design tutorials! We’ve paired the Cottage Rose Stamp Set and Cottage Flower Dies with the new Abigail Rose Designer Paper and some bright colors in this Collection for a fresh look! See more details HERE!
|Paper:||Basic White, Polished Pink, Crumb Cake, Awash in Beauty DSP|
|Ink:||Memento Black, BLENDS: Crumb Cake, Polished Pink, Granny Apple Green|
|Other:||Hippo Dies, Opal Rounds, 1/8″ Parakeet Party Metallic Ribbon, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!