Happy Tuesday everyone and welcome to our Creatively Simple post where Connie and I take a theme each month am make ‘simple’ cards! I LOVE simple cards! This month it’s
Here’s my card for this week…
Here’s the details…
- Basic White – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Basic White – 3 1/2 x 4 3/4, stamp flower image (mask so that you get just the top portion) in Versamark, white emboss, sponge Fresh Freesia ink over image
- Fresh Freesia – cut out frame using Stylish Shapes rectangular dies, add to panel using dimensionals
- Stamp greeting (Fond of Autumn) in Fresh Freesia, add panel to card front using dimensionals
- Stamp dragonfly on Vellum in Versamark, white emboss, punch out add to card front using dimensionals
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check out Connie’s ADORABLE card!
And now for our latest collection…
The classically beautiful Cottage Rose Stamp Set and Cottage Flowers Dies is next up in our collection of tutorials. From buds to blossoms, beautiful floral silhouettes and accent pieces allow you to range from simple to elegant! Six all-occasion greetings will complete the timeless look. Our Cottage Rose Collection has SIX card design tutorials! We’ve paired the Cottage Rose Stamp Set and Cottage Flower Dies with the new Abigail Rose Designer Paper and some bright colors in this Collection for a fresh look! See more details HERE!
|Set(s):||Dragonfly Garden, Fond of Autumn|
|Paper:||Basic White, Fresh Freesia, Vellum|
|Ink:||Fresh Freesia, Versamark|
|Other:||Stylish Shapes Dies, Dragonfly Punch, White Embossing Powder, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!