Happy Tuesday everyone and welcome to our Creatively Simple post where Connie and I take a theme each month am make ‘simple’ cards! I LOVE simple cards! This month it’s
Here’s my card for this week…
Here’s the details…
- Basic White – 4 1/4 x 11 – corner round upper left and lower right
- Tea Boutique DSP – Starry Sky print – 3/4 x 3 3/4, corner round bottom right, add to card front
- Daffodil Delight – 3 3/4 x 4 1/2, corner round upper left, add to card front
- Basic White – 2 1/2 x 2 3/4, corner round upper left and lower right, add to card front using dimensionls
- Daffodil Delight – cut out large detailed Build a Butterfly die, add to card front
- Starry Sky – 5/8 x 1 7/8, stamp greeting (Fond of Autumn) in Versamark, white emboss, add to card front
- Add some Starry Sky Matte Dots to finish off
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check out Connie’s ADORABLE card!
And now for our latest collection…
Enjoy the charming look of the woodland images we’ve used in our RINGED WITH NATURE COLLECTION! We’ve combined the July-December Mini Catalog’s RINGED WITH NATURE STAMP SET with the awesome TREE RINGS HYBRID EMBOSSING FOLDER/DIES that can cut AND emboss at the same time! We had so much fun using the mushrooms, tree rings, berries, cottage, and flowers to make our unique scenery in this RINGED WITH NATURE COLLECTION! This Collection has three card designs…including a unique fun fold…and an especially fun 3D project! See more details HERE!
|Set(s):||Fond of Autumn|
|Paper:||Basic White, Daffodil Delight, Starry Sky, Tea Boutique DSP|
|Other:||Build a Butterfly Dies, In Color Matter Dots, Corner Rounder (retired), Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!