It’s Monday again and you know what that means…it’s time for another AWESOME inspiration! This week it’s a pretty print
The Bottled Happiness set was just perfect for this…
Here’s the details…
- Crumb Cake – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Basic Whit e- 3 1/2 x 4 3/4, run through the Bricks and Mortar Embossing folder, layer onto Smoky Slate 3 5/8 x 4 7/8, add to card front
- Basic White – stamp tall bottom in Smoky Slate and short bottle in Mint Macaron, cut out
- Crumb Cake, Smoky Slate, Mint Macaron – cut out the stems from the Sunflower Dies, add to the bottles, add two pieces of the Silver Threaded Twine behind the panel and add panel to card front using dimensionals
- Crumb Cake – 1/2 x 1 1/4, stamp greeting in Memento Black, , cut into slant on both ends, add to card front using dimensionals
- Add some large Basic Rhinestones to finish off
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check out Connie’s ADORABLE card!
And now for our latest collection…
Enjoy the charming look of the woodland images we’ve used in our RINGED WITH NATURE COLLECTION! We’ve combined the July-December Mini Catalog’s RINGED WITH NATURE STAMP SET with the awesome TREE RINGS HYBRID EMBOSSING FOLDER/DIES that can cut AND emboss at the same time! We had so much fun using the mushrooms, tree rings, berries, cottage, and flowers to make our unique scenery in this RINGED WITH NATURE COLLECTION! This Collection has three card designs…including a unique fun fold…and an especially fun 3D project! See more details HERE!
|Paper:||Basic White, Crumb Cake, Smoky Slate, Mint Macaron|
|Ink:||Memento Black, Smoky Slate, Mint Macaron|
|Other:||Bricks and Mortar Embossing Folder, Silver Threaded Twine, Sunflower Dies, Basic Rhinestones, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!