Happy Thursday! Oh…it’s July…there is no question that summer is definitely here! For the month of July we always do a ‘case the catalog” inspiration. We can use the layout, colors and/or set as our inspiration. Here is our first one…
I LOVED the layout of this card so used that as my inspiration…
Here’s the details…
- Soft Seafoam – 4 1/4 x 11 folded
- Sot Seafoam – 3 x 4 1/4, run through the stripes folder, layer onto Basic White 3 1/8 x 4 3/8, add to card front
- Real Red – 3/4 x 3 3/4, cut into banner on both ends, add to card front
- Basic White – stamp apple two times, color with Blends cut out
- Crumb Cake – stamp basket in Memento Black, cut out, layer the apples behind it, add to card front using dimensionals
- Pear Pizzazz – 3/8 x 3 – stamp greeting in Memento Black, add to card front using dimensionals
All ready to send out!
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary and see what our AMAZING design team has done!
Check out our latest collection…
Enjoy the charming look of the woodland images we’ve used in our RINGED WITH NATURE COLLECTION! We’ve combined the July-December Mini Catalog’s RINGED WITH NATURE STAMP SET with the awesome TREE RINGS HYBRID EMBOSSING FOLDER/DIES that can cut AND emboss at the same time! We had so much fun using the mushrooms, tree rings, berries, cottage, and flowers to make our unique scenery in this RINGED WITH NATURE COLLECTION! This Collection has three card designs…including a unique fun fold…and an especially fun 3D project! See more details HERE!
|Paper:||Basic White, Soft Seafoam, Real Red, Crumb Cake, Pear Pizzazz|
|Ink:||Memento Black; BLENDS: Real Red, Old Olive|
|Other:||Full Basket Dies, Splatters & Stripes Embossing Folders, Dimensionals|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!