Happy Independence Day! It’s Monday again and you know what that means…it’s time for another AWESOME inspiration! This week it’s an adorable gnome decoration…
I just LOVE the new gnome set!
Here’s the details…
- Pacific Point – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Sweetest Christmas DSP (red/white striped) – 2 x 4 1/4, add to card front
- Real Red – 2 3/4 x 3 3/4, run through the spatter folder, add to card front
- Basic White – cut out tag, stamp greeting in Memento Black, add to card front
- Basic White – stamp two gnomes in Memento Black, color with blends, add to card front using dimensionals
- Add red bow to tag
- Add some Iridescent Pearls to finish off
Don’t forget to head over to Create with Connie and Mary to check out Connie’s ADORABLE card!
And now for our latest collection…
It’s Christmas in July!!! (Well…almost!) We wanted to give you a jump start on planning your Christmas in July classes or holiday projects by introducing our TREES FOR SALE COLLECTION now! We’ve combined the July-December Mini Catalog’s TREES FOR SALE STAMP SET with the awesome Sale-A-Bration TREE LOT DIES that are available as your FREE option with purchase in July and August! You’ll love the whimsical selection of tree images, and the darling retro camper dies with fun accessories! Our TREES FOR SALE COLLECTION has EIGHT card designs…including two easy fun folds that you are going to love! We’ve paired the Trees for Sale and Tree Lot Dies with the new Sweetest Christmas Designer Paper in this Collection for a traditional warm Christmas look! See more details HERE!
|Paper:||Basic White, Pacific Point, Real Red, Sweetest Christmas DSP|
|Ink:||Memento Black; BLENDS: Real Red, Tahitian Tide, Smoky Slate, Ivory|
|Other:||Gnome Dies, Real Red 3/8″ Ribbon, Splatter Embossing Folder, Iridescent Pearls|
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!