And it’s Saturday again! This week our theme for the Create with Connie and Mary Saturday Hop is to make a card with red, white and blue. I decided to not go patriotic but just go with the color combo…
Here’s the details…
- Pacific Point – 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 folded
- Basic White – 3 3/4 x 5, stamp greeting in Real Red, add to card front
- Sweetest Christmas DSP – red/white dotted, 1 1/4 x 4 1/4, cut into banner on both ends, add to card front
- Pacific Point – 1/4 x 4 3/4, cut into slants on both ends, add to card front
- Basic White – stamp Scotties and bows in Real Red and Pacific Point, cut out, add to card front using dimensionals
- Add some basic rhinestones to finish off.
And now for our latest collection…
It’s Christmas in July!!! (Well…almost!) We wanted to give you a jump start on planning your Christmas in July classes or holiday projects by introducing our TREES FOR SALE COLLECTION now! We’ve combined the July-December Mini Catalog’s TREES FOR SALE STAMP SET with the awesome Sale-A-Bration TREE LOT DIES that are available as your FREE option with purchase in July and August! You’ll love the whimsical selection of tree images, and the darling retro camper dies with fun accessories! Our TREES FOR SALE COLLECTION has EIGHT card designs…including two easy fun folds that you are going to love! We’ve paired the Trees for Sale and Tree Lot Dies with the new Sweetest Christmas Designer Paper in this Collection for a traditional warm Christmas look! See more details HERE!
|Paper:||Basic White, Pacific Point, Sweetest Christmas DSP|
|Ink:||Real Red, Pacific Point|
|Other:||Basic Rhinestones, Dimensionals|
Click Previous to go back to Create with Connie and Mary site and forward to the see what Lori has been up to!
Until next time…HAPPY STAMPIN’!